Join us for our exciting 2020-2021 season featuring both virtual and live programs. (Our season will begin with virtual programs only, and we will introduce in-person programs later in the season, when it is safe to do so).
If you need assistance purchasing tickets or membership, call the Box Office at 561-558-2520.
Become a member »
LEVIS JCC SANDLER CENTER | 561-558-2520
Judy Levis Markhoff Boca Raton Jewish Film Festival
Not included with virtual membership
Visit our festival website for a complete listing of events and pricing »
Presenting stimulating and thought-provoking films from around the world that encourage audiences to expand their awareness and understanding of the Jewish world and engage in dialogue to explore the many diverse perspectives portrayed by the films presented.
- January 5- May 15 2021: Our virtual Festival features more than 50 premiere Jewish-themed films from around the world, as well as Q & A sessions with notable guest speakers, filmmakers, actors, producers, and directors. With more films and special events than ever before, you won’t want to miss a moment – join us!
- Spotlights: Free collections of short films and feature films available. No registration required. View Spotlights »
Aaron Kula, Artistic Director
A series of musical performances that celebrate Jewish culture and heritage.
Click here for more details and to purchase tickets »
- Monday, December 14, 7:30 pm: Hanukkah in JazzTIME!
Levis JCC Book Festival in Your Living Room
Author talks and Q & A events presented in partnership with the National JCC Literary Consortium
Click here to view author bios and book descriptions »
- Wednesday, December 2, 7:30 pm, Ina Garten, Modern Comfort Food, in Conversation with Michael Ian Black, Comedian, Actor, and Author
- Sunday, December 6, 1:00 pm: Philippa Gregory, Dark Tides
- Sunday, December 13, 2:00 pm: Peter Frampton, Do You Feel Like I Do: A Memoir
- Thursday, January 28, 8:00 pm: Scott Turow, The Last Trial
- Thursday, January 31, 8:00 pm: Gabrielle Glaser, American Baby: A Mother, a Child, and The Shadow History of Adoption
- Sunday, February 7, 4:00 pm: Philippe Sands, The Ratline: The Exalted Life and Mysterious Death of a Nazi Fugitive
- Sunday, April 11, 2:00 pm: Daniel Lee, The SS Officer’s Armchair: Uncovering the Hidden Life of a Nazi
Prices vary, purchase tickets through individual links on this page »
Let's Prepare for Shabbat Together
Friday, January 29, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm: Challah Baking 101 with Cara Zimmerman
We will follow expert, step-by-step instruction given by master baker Cara Zimmerman. Breaks will be taken to give time for the dough to rise. During breaks, you are free to do something else, stay and schmooze and learn about our tradition of baking Challah and its meaning within Judaism. Plan to be available from 10 am to approximately 2pm, via zoom of course. You are guaranteed to have a wonderful time and you’ll have a delicious fresh Challah to put on your Shabbat table. Complete ingredient and supply list will be provided to registrants several days prior to the event.
Free for virtual members, $10 for non-members
Click here to purchase tickets »