Featuring results-oriented programs. Put your goals in the competent hands of a certified trainer.
SEPTEMBER CHRISTOS | Wellness Coordinator | 561-852-3209 | email@example.com
Six Reasons You Need A Personal Trainer
- Motivation and Accountability: Getting into the gym requires motivation. A Personal Trainer provides you with structure, accountability, motivation and encouragement.
- Tailored Program for You: Personal Trainers tailor a fitness program specifically for you, evening work with your physician or healthcare provider to ensure that you reach your goals safely and effectively.
- Performing Your Workout Correctly: Personal Trainers will recommend exercises that will work for you and your body type, ensuring that you are not set up to injure yourself.
- Results Driven Training and Progress Tracking: Sometimes you may find that you are not achieving results. A Personal Trainer can help you adjust your fitness routine and diet to better work toward your goals.
- Safety: Personal Trainers are there to guide you and determine whether you are pushing yourself beyond your ability or not working to your potential.
- Refreshing New Routines: Sometimes our routines can become redundant or stale. A Personal Trainer creates new ideas for your routine to keep it exciting, sharpen your mental focus and keep you interested.
- 1/2 Hour Sessions
Single: $32, Package of 5: $145, Package of 10: $269
- 45 Minute Sessions
Single: $47, Package of 5: $225, Package of 10: $425
- 1 Hour Sessions
Single: $60, Package of 5: $275, Package of 10: $499
- Personal One-on-One Assisted Total Body Stretching
1/2 Hour Sessions: $15; 1 Hour Sessions: $30
Our Personal Trainers
September Christos, Linda Coulson, Moises Lima, Naama Merdinger, Krystin Weiss
High Performance Personal Training
Powered by Certified Fitness Expert FRANCO HERRERO
Franco holds a Physical Education Degree and various fitness certifications for high performance strength and conditioning. He has worked with youth, adult, professional and Olympic level athletes as well as high performance basketball, golf, soccer, tennis, volleyball players and triathletes.
- Services are designed to promote physical health, improve competitive performance, injury prevention.
- Individual, semi-private and group training is available.
Individual Training – Single Session: 30 minute $52 • 45 minute $69 • 60 minute $87
Individual Training – Package of 5/10: 30 minute $45 • 45 minute $62 • 60 minute $80
First 30 minute Evaluation/Consultation Session is FREE
Coupons available for purchase at the Levis JCC Sports & Wellness Front Desk. Coupons cannot be shared or combined. Valid for one year from purchase date.
FRANCO HERRERO | Certified Fitness Expert | 561-449-6586